Please read these terms of service (“terms”, “terms of service”) carefully before using coaltownrounders.com, its sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”).
- Conditions of Use Use of our Website is subject to the conditions stated below. Every time you visit our Website or use its services, you accept the following conditions.
- Restrictions No commercial transaction can be made at the Website. We are not liable for any fraud, theft or financial misdemeanor that may occur as a result of your financial transactions on third party websites that may be connected or displayed at the Website.
- Acceptable use You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Limited warranties Coal Town Rounders strives to provide accurate information and materials on this Website but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. We may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products or services described in them, at any time without notice.We do not warrant that the information contained on this Website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaim any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause.
- Copyright Unless stated, content published on this Website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Coal Town Rounders and/or its content creators. You may view and download information and materials available on this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Comments, Reviews, and Emails Visitors may post content, such as comments, as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties.We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit content that goes against these Terms.When you post content to our Website, you grant Coal Town Rounders the right to use and reproduce such content irrevocably, non-exclusively and royalty-free.
- Breaches of these terms of service Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms of service, if you breach these terms in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- General provisions If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. If you have questions regarding the terms of service, please contact us.
Coal Town Rounders
1469 Lightning Point Drive
Memphis, TN 38115